What could be better than combining all the collaboration features of Google Sheets with the messaging capabilities of WhatsApp? You will benefit from easy and economical communication and an almost transparent file exchange.
Keep reading to find out how to integrate Google Sheets with WhatsApp and other popular apps.
Integration of Google Sheets with WhatsApp via FlockSheet
Integrating Google Sheets with WhatsApp would help you keep track of all spreadsheet data. Plus, you can automate your communication with customers. Are you interested to see how it can be done? We have what you need.
First, you’ll need a couple of things. You should have a Google Sheet with your customers’ names and phone numbers. You’ll also need a WhatsApp account, preferably one you only use for business.
Finally, you will need to create an account on FlockSend. All you need to do is enter your phone number, email and password to register. As simple as that!
Now you need to get the FlockSheet addon which you can easily find on your Google sheet.
- First, open the Google sheet.
- Next, navigate to “Add-ons”, click on it, then press “Get Add-ons”.
- A pop-up window will appear, so now you can type FlockSheet in the search bar.
- Click on it and install it.
You should now be able to see FlockSheet under the “Add-ons” menu. Now let’s show how to use it.
- Access it and press “Start”.
- You will see a bar on the right side of the Google sheet.
- Go back to your FlockSend account and find the API key.
- Type it in “Enter Flock Connect API Key”.
- In “Enter phone number column”, you need to write the name of the column.
- Go to the column below and write where you want to see the delivery status.
- Finally, write your text in the “Enter a message” box and press “Send”.
Once your customers receive the message, the status will be displayed in the column you chose.
Integrating Google Sheets with other apps via Supermetrics
Supermetrics allows you to extract various data from different media and make it visible in Google Sheets. Before you can use them, you must first download them.
- Open your ‘Google sheet’ and under ‘Add-ons’ click on ‘Get add-ons’
- In the search bar of the pop-up window, search for “Supermetrics”.
- Click on it and start the installation.
Now that you have installed it, launch it by clicking on it in the “Add-ons”. The Supermetrics bar will appear on the right side of your sheet. Find the app you need to connect to Google Sheets and tap its logo.
You can now choose your sheet template or create one. The model gives you a nice visual representation of the data. After a few minutes, everything will be visible in the sheet itself.
Integrating Google Sheets with other apps via Zapier
Most businesses today cannot imagine running their day-to-day operations without apps. They facilitate both marketing and correspondence.
Zapier allows its users to track data from various programs by connecting them to Google Sheets. First, you will need to create an account. There’s a 14-day free trial period that lets you explore Zapier.
Once registered, go to the Zapier dashboard. Everything is quite simple. Follow these steps to allow Google Sheets integration:
- First, under “Connect this app”, search for “Google Sheets”.
- Then, under “with this one!” » you will see the apps you want to integrate. Select the one you need.
Once you’ve completed these steps, you’ll be able to choose when to integrate. Let’s see how:
- Under “When this happens”, you can select a trigger for your Google Sheet. There are various options such as “New worksheet row”, “New worksheet row or update”, etc.
- Then, under “so do it!” » you can choose the action.
- Finally, press the blue “Use Zap” button.
Let’s say you connect Google Sheets to Gmail. You can choose to receive an email each time a new row is added or updated in Google Sheets. This way you will always be aware of new changes.
Integrating Google Sheets with Google Forms
Let’s say you did a survey for your business. Now you wonder if the responses can be sent to Google Sheets so you have the visual representation. This can be done in a simple way:
- Open your “Google Form” and click on “Answers”.
- You will see the “Google Sheets” icon, so tap on it.
- In this way, your answers are integrated into a “Google sheet”.
Not only will your current responses be visible, but all your future responses will automatically be added to the same Google Sheet.
Increase the efficiency of your business
Integrating Google Sheets with WhatsApp or other channels is a great way to increase your business efficiency and productivity. There are different ways to do this, so I hope this article will be of great help to you.
Why is integrating Google Sheets with other apps important to you? How do you do that? Share your experiences in the comments section below.